- High Speed Board Level Design: We routinely handle high speed bus design issues with FPGAs and CPLDs, VHDL/Verilog, SoC, DSP functions etc.
- Expertise in Single and Multiple Clock Domain Logic
- Expertise in Hardware Software Co-design for FPGA based Processors
- High Speed Communication based Designs
- Expertise in Advanced Architectures
- Pipelined Processor Design
- Handling Multi-Million gate designs
- Interfacing with all kinds of Digital Devices / Buses
- Implementing all kinds of custom DSP functions
- FPGA / CPLD Design and Verification
- System on Chip (SoC) and ASIC Development
- Customization and Integration of Intellectual Properties
- Expertise in Embedded processors like ARM, Power PC, Nios, MicroBlaze
- Thorough proficiency in implementation of protocols like Ethernet, TCP/ IP/ UDP/ ARP/ HTTP/ FTP, HDLC, ATM.
- We adopt standard FPGA Design and Development Methodologies:
- Assimilation - A thorough understanding of the Client’s Design Priorities
- Architectural Review and Optimization accompanied by a detailed Project Proposal
- FPGA Design Device Selection and Optimization
- Synchronous Implementation and Re-implementation, if required
- Critical Timing Analysis paired with Functional Simulation
- Final and actual Design Performance Verification
- Design Expertise:
- Xilinx Spartan Series
- Xilinx Virtex Series
- Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLD) :
Complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) are integrated circuits (ICs) or chips that application designers configure to implement digital hardware such as mobile phones. CPLDs can handle significantly larger designs than simple programmable logic devices (SPLDs), but provide less logic than field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- IP Core Design :
IP Core Specifications
1553 Bus Analyzer and Simulator takes the industry's most advanced MIL-STD-1553 protocol engine, CORE-1553, and provides a royalty-free instantiation in a wide variety of the latest Xilinx and other FPGAs. Users need only integrate our proven Intellectual Property (IP) with their own logic and our micro-sized Personality Module to achieve the highest levels of 1553 performance. 1553 Bus Analyzer is a solution for embedded designs that provides simultaneous Bus Controller, single Remote Terminal and Bus Monitor operational modes (multi-function). With the richest available set of protocol processing functions, 1553 B&A has been independently certified to the RT Validation Test.
- Technology : FPGA
- Type : Bus / Interface
- Applications: Avionics; Other
- Certifications: MIL-STD-1553
- 2’s complement
- Any other data formats upon request
- Xilinx virtex – II virtex II pro, virtex 4, virtex5, virtex6, spartan3, spartan6
- Altera stratix, stratix II, stratix IV, cycloneII, cyclone III, cyclone IV
Fixed point FFT cores are the most efficient and fastest available in the FPGA world. With a revolutionary architecture for efficient memory usage and balanced use of arithmetic and logic resources, we offer complete FFT solutions with any input resolution up to 2GSPS. Whether you require a forward FFT, Inverse FFT, a 2D FFT, correlation or any algorithm efficiently performed with a Fourier transform, our technology will offer you the best solution for a cost effective implementation. Smart IP solutions increase board efficiency and reduce the price of Digital Signal Processing systems.