Our Software IV&V Process
- As a proven expert in this industry, we continually refine our approach so that we can provide customers with the most complete, rigorous process possible. Our dedicated staff will provide a high quality deliverable that includes documentation of the validation, verification and simulation results, including a complete review of requirements tracked to implementation, specific to each customer’s individual needs.
- Develop and IV&V plan.
- Independent risk assessments
- Traceability of requirements at all levels.
- Active participation in design/code reviews.
- Evaluate engineering changes and impacts.
- Active participation in CM audits.
- Monitor or perform testing at various levels.
- Management support and reporting.
- Special studies
- Mat lab
- Clear case
- EV tool
- Rational Rose
- VC++, SDK and DDK
Our Domain Expertise
- Done 64 testing and 13 development projects in Avionics field for ADA, DARE, GTRE, ADE, RCI, LRDE and many more.
- All the projects are successfully completed with the certified Project Completion Report
- Domain expertise on Software Testing, IV&V, RTOS, SCM and Version Control VC++, HPUX
Outsourced Software Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- End to End - Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- System Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing and Stress Testing
- Preparation of Software Test Plan document.
Preparation of Software Test Design document
Test case Selection.
- Test Coverage Analysis.
- Generation of test reports.
- Generation of verification results.
- Checking of units for code compliance for coding standard and coding style.
- Checking of units for design compliance.
- Traceability matrix providing traceability between code, SRS, SDD and test scripts and test cases, test reports
Our IV&V Activities
- Determining the types and levels of product integrity to be verified and validated
- Developing performance metrics to allow tracking of project completion against defined milestones
- Identifying an integrity schema to measure the project’s conformity to requirements
- Planning and scheduling of IV&V activities considering the project management plan and schedule
- Creating a verification and validation plan for the specific IV&V effort
- Consulting with stakeholders to assess their involvement and buy-in regarding system functionality and the system's ability to meet their needs
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to improve both the management and technical aspects of the project including evaluating project progresses, resources, budgets, schedules, and reporting
- Reviewing and analyzing project management and software development activities, performance, and operational policies, processes, documentation, and products for accuracy and completeness
- Reviewing product architecture for feasibility, consistency, and adherence to related industry and HHS standards
- Reviewing traceability of product functions to original requirements
- Documenting IV&V activities and assessment results in the form of task reports, activity summary reports, anomaly reports, test documents, and eventually a final IV&V summary report